Magnesium (Wholesale – B2B Marketplace) Shop Online & Save
Magnesium (Wholesale & B2B Marketplace) Shop Online & Save
Magnesium is a mineral found in the earth, sea, plants, animals and humans. About 60% of the magnesium in your body is found in bone, while the rest is in muscles, soft tissues and fluids, including blood. In fact, every cell in your body contains it and needs it to function. One of magnesium’s main roles is acting as a cofactor or helper molecule in the biochemical reactions continuously performed by enzymes.
In fact, it’s involved in more than 600 reactions in your body, including
- Energy creation: Helps convert food into energy.
- Protein formation: Helps create new proteins from amino acids.
- Gene maintenance: Helps create and repair DNA and RNA.
- Muscle movements: Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
- Nervous system regulation: Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system.
Unfortunately, studies suggest that about 50% of people in the US and Europe get less than the recommended daily amount of magnesium
.Shop The Globe – A Wholesale & B2B Platform Were Buyers Love Our Global Simple navigation, One Stop Shopping, And Of Course The Lowest Prices. Take only a few minutes of your time, and utilize our fast growing global service. With our easy and simple sign up process you can boost your brand, increase your competitive advantages globally, and all of this with no upfront costs.
Finally, a Global B2B Website that Buyers and Sellers Love !
Superior Magnesium Selections: